On this Page
Information about the statements
We issue statements of interim payments on a periodic basis. This statement shows interim balances carried forward from previous statements, plus the details of any credit activity that occurred during the statement period.
All information is displayed by reporting period. Interim information shows you the balance of instalment payments for each reporting period for which we have not processed a return.
Review the Statement of Interim Payments to make sure we have applied your payments correctly. Keep the statements with your records for future use.
The Statement of account is issued upon request.
You can transfer a payment online within a program account and between program accounts of the same nine-digit business number and immediately view the updated balance. See Transferring instalment payments.
View and pay account balance
At any time, you can view your interim balance, account balance, and transactions using the "View and pay account balance" service. You can also select dates to customize the view to see account transactions for a time period of your choice. Go to:
Online requests for statements and remittance vouchers
You can use the "Enquiries" service to make an online request for:
- customized statements for a time frame of your choice
- copies of notices issued previously
- stopping or restarting the mailing of statements, remittance vouchers and/or return envelopes
- remittance vouchers
Statement of account
The customized statement of account is issued upon request. The statement shows all amounts posted and charged to your account for a particular reporting and/or non-reporting period. It is used to:
- acknowledge receipt of payments
- show all other transactions posted to interim, assessed and non-reporting periods (for example, (re)assessments and transfers)
- provide balances by period
Register an alternate address
You can have statements and any notification of returned payment sent to either:
- your program account mailing address
- your business' physical location
- the mailing address we have on record for your business number
You can register an alternate address for a definite or indefinite period, effective immediately or in the future.
Manage addresses online
You can change the address we have on file for the physical location of your business, mailing address, as well as the location of your books and records at:
Forms and publications
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: