Ontario capital gains refund

Mutual fund corporations and investment public corporations that have a permanent establishment in Ontario have to calculate their Ontario capital gains refund according to section 106 of the Taxation Act, 2007 (Ontario).

Claiming the refund

Complete page 2 of Schedule 18, Federal and Provincial or Territorial Capital Gains Refund.

On line 808 of your T2 Corporation Income Tax Return, enter the provincial capital gains refund.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: