Identification number

When a corporation agrees to issue or prepares a selling instrument for flow-through shares (FTSs) or flow-through warrant (FTWs), it must apply to the CRA for an identification number.

A Selling Instrument T100 Identification Number (SITIN) or T100 Identification Number (TIN) is assigned for identification purposes only. It does not guarantee:

A renunciation (T101A) is not valid unless a valid identification number has been issued.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: