Indians – Partly tax-exempt self-employment income

If part of the income that you pay to a self-employed Indian fisher or worker is tax-exempt, you will have to fill out the T4 slip using the instructions under Indians – Taxable self-employment income and Indians – Tax-exempt self-employment income.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: