What an employee can do if they forget to give a copy of the revocation form to an employer

When an employee makes a revocation of a prior election but forgets to give a copy of the revocation form (CPT30) to all their current employers, they can choose to pay both the employee’s and employer's share of the CPP contributions by filling out Form CPT20, Election to Pay Canada Pension Plan Contributions, and filing it with their personal income tax and benefit return. For more information, go to Making additional CPP contributions.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: