Research grants

You have to deduct income tax on these payments. Do not deduct Canada Pension Plan contributions or employment insurance premiums. These payments are not pensionable or insurable.

Report the income in the "Other information" area of the T4A slip using code 104.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: