Self-employed commissions

These payments are not pensionable, insurable, or taxable. Do not deduct Canada Pension Plan contributions, employment insurance premiums or income tax.

For reporting purposes only, report self-employed commissions that are more than $500 in Box 020 on a T4A slip.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: