Global Affairs Canada

You may be paying an employee for services under a Global Affairs program (formerly with the Canadian International Development Agency). If you are not sure about deducting income tax from that employee’s remuneration, call 1-800-959-5525.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: