Area E – Building dispositions in the year

List the details of all buildings and leasehold interests that you disposed of in the current tax year. Group the buildings and leasehold interests into the applicable classes of depreciable properties and put each class on a separate line.

For example, if you rent 25% of your personal residence, your personal use portion is the remaining 75%.

Enter at line 9928 the total rental portion from the proceeds of disposition of the buildings and leasehold interests.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: