Line 8590 - Bad debts

You can deduct an amount for a bad debt if:

  • you had determined that an account receivable is a bad debt in the year; and
  • you had already included the receivable in income.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: