- What is a tax shelter?
An overview of tax shelters.
- Investments in properties and gifting arrangements
How investments in property or gifting arrangements qualify as tax shelters.
- Registering a tax shelter
Who registers a tax shelter and when it has to be registered.
- Tax shelter promoters
Who is a promoter and when a tax advisor is a promoter.
- Tax shelter identification number (TSIN)
Applying for a TSIN, completing Form T5001, and using the TSIN.
Details of various penalties for false or misleading information, and using the TSIN.
- Definitions for Tax shelters
Forms and publications
- Form T5001, Application for Tax Shelter Identification Number and Undertaking to Keep Books and Records
- Form T5001-INSTR, Instructions for applying for a tax shelter identification number
- Form T5003, Statement of Tax Shelter Information
- Form T5003SUM, Tax Shelter Information Return
- Form T5004, Claim for Tax Shelter Loss or Deduction
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: