International social security agreements and the Canada Pension Plan

If you are an employer who sends employees abroad or if you are a self-employed worker who provides services abroad and you contribute to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP), international social security agreements can help your business.


Forms and publications

Related Topics

Page details

Date modified: