Before you start

Individuals who were 65 years of age or older on December 31 of the tax year are considered to be seniors.

The most common income sources for seniors are:

  • old age security
  • pension or superannuation

Some of the most common tax slips a senior may bring to a tax clinic include:

  • T4A(OAS), Statement of Old Age Security (includes the guaranteed income supplement amounts)
  • T4A(P), Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits (CPP) or Quebec Pension Plan (QPP) payments
  • T4A, Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: