In this area of the return:
- Enter the deceased's information in all the boxes.
- Write "The Estate of the Late" before the name of the deceased.
- Give your address as the return address.
- Ensure the province or territory of residence on December 31 is the one where the deceased was living on the date of death.
- Tick the box that applies to the deceased's marital status at the time of death.
- Enter the date of death on the proper line.
Forms and publications
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: