Can you claim moving expenses?

Question 1

Questions and answers

Are you a full-time student?

You are considered to be a full-time student if you regularly attend a college, university, or other educational institution in a program at a post-secondary school level (whether in Canada or not); and during a particular semester, you are taking at least 60% of the usual course load for the program in which you are enrolled.

For more information on full-time attendance, see Income Tax Folio S1-F3-C4, Moving Expenses.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: