Line 310 - CPP or QPP contributions on self-employment and other earnings
Completing your tax return
On line 310 of Schedule 1, Federal Tax, claim, in dollars and cents, the same amount you claimed on line 222 of your return.
Remember to claim the corresponding provincial or territorial non-refundable tax credit on line 5828 of your provincial or territorial Form 428.
Forms and publications
- General Income Tax and Benefit Package - Guide, Returns, Schedules
- Form CPT20, Election to Pay Canada Pension Plan Contributions
- Form CPT30, Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan or Revocation of a Prior Election
- Form RC381, Inter-Provincial Calculation for CPP and QPP Contributions and Overpayments for 2017
- Schedule 8, Canada Pension Plan Contributions and Overpayment for 2017
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: