Line 31000 - Base CPP or QPP contributions on self-employed and other earnings
Note: Line 31000 was line 310 before tax year 2019.
Completing your tax return
Claim, in dollars and cents, the total base CPP and QPP contributions calculated on self-employment income and other earnings, For more information see line 22200.
Remember to claim the corresponding provincial or territorial non-refundable tax credit on line 58280 of your provincial or territorial Form 428.
Forms and publications
- Income Tax Package - Guide, Returns, Schedules
- Form CPT20, Election to Pay Canada Pension Plan Contributions
- Form CPT30, Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan or Revocation of a Prior Election
- Form RC381, Inter-Provincial Calculation for CPP and QPP Contributions and Overpayments for 2019
- Schedule 8, Canada Pension Plan Contributions and Overpayment for 2019
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: