Line 31300 – Adoption expenses: Are your expenses eligible?
Eligible adoption expenses include:
- fees paid to an adoption agency licensed by a provincial or territorial government
- court costs and legal and administrative expenses related to an adoption order for the child
- reasonable and necessary travel and living expenses of the child and the adoptive parents
- document translation fees
- mandatory fees paid to a foreign institution
- mandatory expenses paid for the child's immigration
- any other reasonable expenses related to the adoption required by a provincial or territorial government or an adoption agency licensed by a provincial or territorial government
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.
- Date modified: