Line 10100 – Employment income:
Wage-loss replacement plan income

Note: Line 10100 was line 101 before tax year 2019.

If you received payments from a wage-loss replacement plan (WLRP) shown in box 14 of your T4 slips, you may not have to report the full amount on your return. For more information, see archived Interpretation Bulletin IT-428, Wage Loss Replacement Plans.

Completing your tax return 

Report on line 10100 of your return the amount you received minus the contributions you made to the plan if you did not use them on a previous year’s return. 

Report on line 10130 of your return your total contributions to your WLRP shown in the supporting documents from your employer or insurance company.

Keep your supporting documents in case the CRA asks to see them later.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: