Line 11500 - United States individual retirement arrangement (IRA)

Note: Line 11500 was line 115 before tax year 2019.

If during the year you received amounts from an IRA or converted an IRA to a “Roth” IRA, contact the CRA.


You can claim a deduction on line 25600 of your return for the part of your foreign pension income that is tax free in Canada because of a tax treaty.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: