Line 121 - Treasury bills

If you disposed of a treasury bill when it matured in 2018, you have to report as interest the difference between the price you paid and the proceeds of disposition shown on your T5008 slip or account statement.

If you disposed of a treasury bill before it matured in 2018, you may also have to report a capital gain or loss. For more information, see Guide T4037, Capital Gains.

Completing your tax return

Report on line 121 the total interest and investment income.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: