Flow-through entities

The topics below provides information on the types of investments that are considered flow-through entities. It also provides information on how to calculate and report the capital gain or loss resulting from the disposition of shares of, or interests in, a flow-through entity.

The information also applies if, for the 1994 tax year, you filed Form T664, Election to Report a Capital Gain on Property Owned at the End of February 22, 1994, for your shares of, or interest in, a flow-through entity. In addition, if you have any remaining unused exempt capital gains balance (ECGB), there is a topic that provides information on how it can be used.



Forms and publications

Related Topics

Page details

Date modified: