Self-assessment questionnaire

Question 1

Questions and answers

Do you have a court order or written agreement for the support payments you paid or received?


Support payments paid or received before the order or agreement was made (in that year or in the previous year) have to be reported as income by the recipient and are deductible by the payer on their respective tax returns only if the order or agreement states that these payments were considered to have been received under that order or agreement.

Page details

Date modified: