What should you do if you disagree with your assessment?

If you disagree with the assessment or reassessment of your TFSA tax payable, contact us for more information. If you still disagree, you can make a formal objection by sending a filled out Form T400A, Notice of Objection – Income Tax Act, or a signed letter to the Chief of Appeals at your tax services office or tax centre within 90 days of the date of the notice of assessment or notice of reassessment.

For more information, see Pamphlet P148, Resolving your dispute: Objections and Appeal Rights under the Income Tax Act.

Forms and publications

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: