Missing or lost remittance voucher

Even if you do not have a remittance voucher, you still have to send the CRA your payment by the due date. If you do not receive a remittance voucher in time to make your next remittance, or if you have misplaced it, send your payment payable to the Receiver General. Include a short note that states your name, address, and non-resident account number, and the year and month covered by the payment.

To order Form NR93, Non-Resident Tax Remittance Voucher, call the CRA at 1-855-284-5946 from anywhere in Canada and the United States or at 613-940-8499 from outside of Canada and the United States. The CRA accepts collect calls by automated response. You may hear a beep and experience a normal connection delay.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: