IT Client Relations Analyst
Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members - who should also be reminded about the need to be discreet.
|Job Category||Entry Level|
|Who Can Apply||Canadian Citizens|
|Salary Range||$69,350 - $84,360
$61,380 - $74,670
|Status||Indeterminate (permanent) or term - 1 year|
|Language Requirement||Bilingual Non-imperative (BBB/BBB)|
Client Relations/IT Analyst job functions may include one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients (including senior management and executive), partners and external vendors to resolve issues and recommend next steps.
- Support, design, develop, enhance, and implement computer application systems and programs.
- Evaluate the performance of existing computer systems, plan and direct upgrades and improvements, troubleshoot problems / test and resolve issues.
- Coordinate problem diagnostics, root cause analysis, and implementation of problem resolution with IT technical teams.
- Provide recommendations to enhance IT systems and services.
- Ensure the integrity, stability, and availability of IT services by maintaining, monitoring, implementing, and supporting all systems and processes provided and supported by IT.
- Promote and maintain IT knowledge transfer through regular reporting on results of completed work.
- Verify and validate technology solutions and services prior to deployment by leveraging industry best practices, historical information, experience, tools, and processes.
- Maintain knowledge and use of technical corporate services by researching and keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree and one (1) year of related experience
- Technologist diploma or a Professional technologist equivalency designation and two (2) years of related experience
- Fields of study: Computer science, electrical/electronics engineering, network security, telecommunications.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
Relevant experience is defined as providing IT services in one or more of the following areas: IT Systems and Applications Support, Hardware and Software maintenance and support, ITIL best practices implementation.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills / Multitasking
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
Conditions of Employment
- This position is designated CS, therefore the employee may be eligible for a terminable allowance of 4% of the annual salary.
- Some relocation expenses may be reimbursed.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their application how they meet each Education and Experience criteria. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the career opportunity.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to diversity and inclusion and the equitable participation of all Canadians. Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: