Do you have what it takes to work in national security?
To be eligible to work for CSIS you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Have 10 years of verifiable information
- Have a valid permanent Canadian driver’s license (certain positions)
- Agree to relocate anywhere across Canada (Intelligence Officer only)
What you can expect
Our selection process is lengthy and rigorous. From start to finish, it can take up to 18 months to complete. We have to take steps to ensure candidates can tackle the unique challenges that come with working for an intelligence service. What to expect:
- Résumé and online application
- Pre-screening Interview
- Competency Based Interview
- Suitability Interview
- Written Task and Second Language Testing
- Psychological Assessment
- Security Clearance
- Final Assessment
Note: steps may vary for some positions. The recruiting process requires candidates to provide and share a significant amount of personal information. Being honest in your application is critical as we verify all information provided.
If you are motivated and want to be a part of our team, send your application online. Tip: Tell us your story in your cover letter.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: