Lost your job
Whether you decide to look for another job or update your skills (or both), the following information and tools will help you find benefits that may be available to you and more.
- See if you qualify for Employment Insurance, temporary financial assistance to unemployed Canadians who have lost their job.
- Use a checklist about things to do if you lose your job to help you cope financially through these difficult times.
- Check out tools to help you find a job, create a résumé, choose a career, and assess your skills.
- Explore education and training opportunities, public and private sector job opportunities and hiring programs.
- Learn more about education, training, financial assistance and the skills needed to find and keep a job.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: