Allowance for people aged 60 to 64 – What you need before you start

4. What you need before you start

Can someone else contact Service Canada on my behalf?

If you want to authorize a person to give and receive information to Service Canada on your behalf, you will need to print the Consent to Communicate Information to an Authorized Person form (ISP1603OAS), complete it, and mail it to us at the Service Canada office mentioned on the page Returning the form. This form does not provide authority for the person to apply for benefits on your behalf, change your payment address, or request or change the withholding of tax.

If an individual is incapable of managing his or her own affairs, another person or agency (e.g. a trustee) may be appointed to act on the individual’s behalf. For information on third-party administration for homeless seniors, see Supporting Homeless Seniors Program: How to act as a third-party administrator.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: