International trade and investment
Services and information
Help for Canadian exporters and measures to keep supply chains open and maintain trade links.
Support, financing and programs for exporting your products and services abroad.
Importing goods or services to Canada, including programs that can help reduce duties.
Global innovation funding, on-the-ground support and accelerated access to global markets.
Establishing or expanding a foreign business in Canada.
Market research, protection for foreign investments and extractive sector corporate responsibility.
Expanding your market by selling your goods or services to governments in foreign countries.
Funding opportunities for trade-related activities in Canada and abroad.
Data and market intelligence to help your export, import and business planning needs.
Trade agreements and negotiations, tariff information, environmental assessments and more.
A list of Canadian products, suppliers and financing to support your business needs.
About the laws, culture and business practices of your destination country.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Heritage
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Export Development Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- National Research Council Canada
What we are doing
- Date modified: