Promotion and interactive media
Explore new ways to attract visitors to your museum, generate interest in your collections, and additional revenues for your institution. Discover resources on interactive technologies including QR codes, podcasting, and augmented reality.
- OMA Video Production How-To Guide: First Steps to Digital Storytelling in Museums
- OMA Video Editing and Publishing How-To Guide: Digital Storytelling in Museums Part Two
- QR Code How-To Guide
- New Technologies and Museums: Glossary by the Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Tips and Tools for Optimized Web Writing
- The Mystery of the "1940s Time Traveller": The Changing Face of Online Brand Monitoring
- Near Field Communication
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Location-Based Services
- Using Online Tools to Help Raise Funds for Your Museum
Services and information
Browse resources designed to assist with museum marketing and fundraising activities.
Discover resources on interactive technologies including QR codes, podcasting, augmented reality and more. Learn how you can use these tools to engage visitors.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: