- Renew or apply for your commercial fishing licence
- Commercial fishery openings and closures
- Recreational fishing rules and licences by province or territory
- Report a maritime emergency, poaching, pollution, hazard or wildlife in distress
- Shellfish harvesting closures in your area
- New Aquaculture Activity Regulations
- Purchase a migratory game bird hunting permit
Services and information
Programs that support Aboriginal fisheries, and funding for commercial fishing and conservation.
Pacific and Yukon, Atlantic and Arctic, licences, exporting, quotas, statistics, openings, closures.
Licences, regulations, funding for conservation projects, industry statistics and data.
Facts, statistics and regulations on Canada’s seal harvest, and the six species of seals affected.
Harvesting areas, closures, safety practices, contamination and illness, reporting and the sanitation program.
Sustainable aquaculture, licences, regulations, statistics, reporting, science and research.
Conservation, research, regulations, monitoring and permits relating to migratory birds.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: