Child and family benefits
Benefit programs, eligibility, application instructions, and payment dates.
Services and information
List of benefit payment dates, including the Canada child benefit and GST/HST credit, and provincial payment dates.
Overview of child and family benefits, what to do after applying, and information about payments.
Eligibility for the GST/HST sales tax credit, how it is affected by marital status, and information about payments.
Overview of the Canada child benefit, how to apply, and how the CRA calculates your payment.
Eligibility for the benefit, how to apply, and information about payments.
Select your province or territory to see the programs the Canada Revenue Agency administers on its behalf.
Fact sheet on the Children's Special Allowances program, and apply for direct deposit.
Eligibility for the Child disability benefit, when it is issued, how to apply, and how the benefit is calculated.
Eligibility for the Disability tax credit, how to fill out form T2201, and how to claim the disability amount.
Service organizations can request a visit from a CRA Outreach officer to learn more about benefits and credits.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- T4114 - Canada Child Benefits and related provincial and territorial programs
- RC4210 - GST/HST credit (including related provincial credits and benefits)
- RC4064 - Disability-Related Information
- RC4065 - Medical Expenses
- RC66 - Canada child benefit application
- Schedule 6 – Canada workers benefit
- CTB9 - Canada child benefit - statement of income
- Direct deposit enrolment form
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: