Advanced search

Find pages with...
Then narrow your results by...

About 20,698 search results

Research funding and awards

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/science/researchfunding.html

Aug 8, 2018 ...Research funding and awards Funding and awards for scientific research, research infrastructure and research networks. Most requested Post-Secondary Institutions Strategic Investment Fund Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative (SADI) Clean Energy Fund Canada Research Chairs Canada Excellence Research Chairs Research support funding Innovation funds

Science and innovation

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/science.html

Apr 9, 2019 ... (Official time across Canada) Services and information Research funding and awards Funding and awards for scientific research, research infrastructure and research networks. Science subjects Government research and resources on a wide variety of scientific topics. Open data, statistics and archives Government data, statistics, analyses and archival information

Polar Knowledge Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/polar-knowledge.html

Apr 10, 2019 ... at POLAR Learn about working at POLAR, the variety of exciting roles, and job opportunities. Funding Find out about POLAR’s Northern Scientific Training Program (NSTP) and other programs and funding available for polar researchers. Awards This section highlights awards in recognition of contributions to polar research, and their recipients. Information resources

Funding programs - CIHR

http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/49857.html

Dec 20, 2018 ...Funding programs New Frontiers in Research Fund Training award programs Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Project Grant Program Foundation Grant Program Initiatives Prizes Date modified: 2018-12-20

Energy, nuclear, and oil and gas research funding

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/science/researchfunding/energynuclearsafetyoilandgas.html

Mar 12, 2019 ...Energy, nuclear, and oil and gas research funding Funding for research projects on clean energy, renewable power and energy alternatives. Services and information Clean energy research funding Funding for new, cutting-edge energy technologies that reduce greenhouse gas and other air emissions. Energy technology innovation funding Funding for innovation

H.L. Holmes Award for Post-Doctoral Studies

https://nrc.canada.ca/en/corporate/careers/hl-holmes-award-post-doctoral-studies

Mar 27, 2019 ... - Michael Cowan 2003 - Alison Allan 1997 - Suzanne Demczuk 1994 - Carol Dallaire Financial support Awards cover a one or two-year period, depending on available funding and the research proposal, and can have a monetary value of up to $100,000 CDN per year. Role of the host organization Host organizations are expected to provide support to award recipients

Scholarships

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/education/student-aid/scholarships.html

Apr 12, 2019 ... Graduate Scholarships – Master's Program Scholarships for graduate students undertaking research either in health, natural sciences, engineering, social sciences or humanities. International Development Research Centre Awards for Canadians, permanent residents of Canada and citizens of developing countries pursuing their doctoral studies at a Canadian university

CIHR Grants and Awards Expenditures- CIHR

http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/51250.html

Mar 5, 2019 ...CIHR Grants and Awards Expenditures As the Government of Canada’s health research investment agency, CIHR supports promising researchers and projects through a variety of mechanisms. With an overall budget of more than $1 billion each year, CIHR invests nearly 95% of its funding directly in health research activities (with the remaining 5% allocated

CIHR Health Research Training Award Programs – CIHR

http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/50513.html

Mar 29, 2019 ... awards and initiatives are frequently initiated for trainees who are conducting research in specific high-priority topics. Health research students and trainees can view all available opportunities through the CIHR Funding Opportunities Database or through individual CIHR institute pages below: Aging Cancer Research Circulatory and Respiratory Health Gender

Home

https://www.canada.ca/en.html

Apr 23, 2019 ... and finances Personal finance, credit reports, fraud protection, paying for education Science and innovation Scientific research on health, environment and space, grants and funding Focus on Indigenous peoples Programs and services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis Veterans Services for current and former military, RCMP and their families Youth Programs and services

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: