Advanced search

Find pages with...
Then narrow your results by...

About 87,795 search results

Department of Justice Canada - Media Newsroom

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/ja-nj.asp?action=tdetail&tid=4&year=2013

May 5, 2004 ... Appointments Announced October 22, 2013 Ad Hoc Committee on the Appointment of Supreme Court of Canada Justices October 4, 2013 Quebec Judicial Appointment Announced October 2, 2013 Nova Scotia Judicial Appointments Announced Manitoba Judicial Appointments Announced Ontario Judicial Appointments Announced Prince Edward Island Judicial Appointment Announced British

Table of Contents - Department of Justice Canada Client Feedback Survey

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cp-pm/dpr-rr/2009/sur/toc-tdm.html

May 14, 2009 ...Department of Justice Canada Client Feedback Survey PDF version Previous Page Table of Contents Introduction Survey Methodology Interpreting Results Client Feedback - Legal Advisory Services Client Feedback - Litigation Services (Non-Criminal) Client Feedback - Legislative and Regulatory Drafting Services Other Findings of Interest Conclusion Annex

Department of Justice Canada - Media Newsroom

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/ja-nj.asp?action=tdetail&ssum=1&tid=4&year=2016

May 5, 2004 ...Judicial Appointments 2019 2018 2017 2015 2014 2013 2012 2016 Hide description December 23, 2016 Government of Canada announces appointments to the Competition Tribunal and the Specific Claims Tribunal The Honourable Jody Wilson-Raybould, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, is pleased to announce the following appointments: December 16, 2016

letter (From Panel Secretariat to Department of Justice Canada)- Canada.ca

https://ceaa-acee.gc.ca/050/evaluations/document/28814?culture=en-CA

...letter (From Panel Secretariat to Department of Justice Canada) PDF Files Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Please note that PDF files can be converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe. For more information or to obtain alternate formats, contact the Agency at: info@ceaa-acee.gc.ca. To download

letter (From Stewart Shields to Department of Justice Canada)- Canada.ca

https://ceaa-acee.gc.ca/050/evaluations/document/28780?culture=en-CA

...letter (From Stewart Shields to Department of Justice Canada) PDF Files Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Please note that PDF files can be converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe. For more information or to obtain alternate formats, contact the Agency at: info@ceaa-acee.gc.ca. To download

Department of Justice Canada - Media Newsroom

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/ja-nj.asp?action=tdetail&ssum=1&tid=4&year=2015

May 5, 2004 ... MacKay, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Central Nova, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, today announced the following appointment: Nunavut Court of Justice Appointment The Honourable Peter MacKay, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Central Nova, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, today announced the following appointment: Québec Judicial Appointments

Department of Justice Canada - Media Newsroom

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/ja-nj.asp?action=tdetail&ssum=1&tid=4&year=2014

May 5, 2004 ... the following appointment: December 16, 2014 Ontario Judicial Appointments Announced The Honourable Peter MacKay, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Central Nova, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, today announced the following appointments: December 12, 2014 Alberta Judicial Appointment Announced The Honourable Peter MacKay, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Central Nova

Department of Justice Canada - Media Newsroom

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/ja-nj.asp?action=tdetail&tid=4&year=2016

May 5, 2004 ...Judicial Appointments 2019 2018 2017 2015 2014 2013 2012 2016 Display description December 23, 2016 Government of Canada announces appointments to the Competition Tribunal and the Specific Claims Tribunal December 16, 2016 The Government of Canada releases report following the appointment of Justice Malcolm Rowe to the Supreme Court of Canada December 9

Front-line Support to the Minister of Justice and the Minister’s Office - Department of Justice Canada Minister's Transition Book

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/trans/transition/2015/tab4.html

Apr 15, 2016 ... to the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada. Ministerial Correspondence staff prepare replies to approximately 95 percent of the incoming mail. The remaining 5 percent is sent to various departmental sectors for specific input from a policy or legal perspective. Manager, Ministerial Correspondence Unit Louise Bisson, 957-2950 Communications Branch

Front-line Support to the Minister of Justice and the Minister’s Office - Department of Justice Canada Minister's Transition Book

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/trans/transition/tab4.html

Apr 15, 2016 ... to the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada. Ministerial Correspondence staff prepare replies to approximately 95 percent of the incoming mail. The remaining 5 percent is sent to various departmental sectors for specific input from a policy or legal perspective. Manager, Ministerial Correspondence Unit Louise Bisson, 957-2950 Communications Branch

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: