Contact Great-West Life
Great-West Life is the administrator of the Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP).
You can contact Great-West Life on their dedicated Customer Contact Services phone line for the Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP).
Toll free: 1-855-415-4414
Monday to Friday: During business hours
Outside of North America: 204-946-1190
TTY – For the Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 1-800-990-6654 or Winnipeg (204) 946-7281
Your online account allows you to:
- submit a claim electronically
- obtain coverage information
- download and print personalized claim forms
- view the status of claims and print details of past claims
- determine eligibility for the next dental examination
- sign up for direct deposit and paperless Explanation of Benefits (i.e. claim statement)
All paper claims should be mailed to Great-West Life, to one of the following mailing addresses.
For Canadian residents except residents of Quebec:
Winnipeg Benefit Payments
P.O. Box 6025 Station Main
For Quebec residents, other than the National Capital Region:
Montreal Benefit Payments
800 de la Gauchetière Street West
For employees residing outside Canada
Great-West Life Health & Dental Benefits
Foreign Benefit Payments
P.O. Box 6000
If you do not agree with how your Public Service Dental Care Plan claim was processed, refer to Appealing an Assessment in the PSDCP Member Booklet for information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: