Billboards and Out-of-Home Media Advertisements
These technical specifications (T-430) set out the requirements for signatures and the Canada Wordmark on billboards and other out-of-home media advertisements. Consult your Federal Identity Program coordinator for more information.
- The Canada Wordmark and signature are applied prominently to billboards and other out-of-home advertising media including, but not limited to:
- ads on buses
- ads in bus shelters
- subway ads
- other transit ads
- The size relationship between the Canada Wordmark and the signature is described in T-135 - Flag Symbol Signature and T-140 - Arms of Canada Signature.
- Specifications for protection zone, colour and contrast apply to all products.
- Canada Wordmark (T-130)
- Flag Symbol Signature (T-135)
- Arms of Canada Signature (T-140)
- Colour Values (T-145)
- Policy on Communications and Federal Identity
- FIP Manual - 5.1 Advertising: Corporate identity guidelines
Note: If there is a discrepancy between an official Treasury Board policy instrument and information on this Web page, the Treasury Board policy or standard prevails.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: