These technical specifications (T-315) set out the requirements for signatures and the Canada Wordmark on video products. Consult your Federal Identity Program coordinator for more information.
- The signature and the Canada Wordmark are applied prominently to video products, including but not limited to:
- audio-visual and multi-media presentations and productions
- For packaging and labelling requirements, see T-305 - Print Products.
- The size relationship between the Canada Wordmark and the signature is described in T-135 - Flag Symbol Signatures and T-140 - Arms of Canada Signature.
- Specifications for protection zone, colour, and contrast apply to all products.
- Canada Wordmark (T-130)
- Flag Symbol Signature (T-135)
- Arms of Canada Signature (T-140)
- Colour Values (T-145)
- Policy on Communications and Federal Identity
Note: If there is a discrepancy between an official Treasury Board policy instrument and information on this Web page, the Treasury Board policy or standard prevails.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: