Executive Group (EX) - Effective April 1, 2013
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
See the effective rates of pay for Executive (EX) Group.
Executive (EX) Group
Rates of pay not authorized by collective agreement
|EX-01||Prior to April 1, 2013||104,600||123,000|
|April 1, 2013||105,700||124,300|
|EX-02||Prior to April 1, 2013||117,300||137,900|
|April 1, 2013||118,500||139,300|
|EX-03||Prior to April 1, 2013||131,200||154,300|
|April 1, 2013||132,600||155,900|
|EX-04||Prior to April 1, 2013||150,500||177,000|
|April 1, 2013||152,000||178,800|
|EX-05||Prior to April 1, 2013||168,600||198,300|
|April 1, 2013||170,300||200,300|
- Effective April 1, 2013 salary ranges for the Executive (EX) Group are increased by one percent (1%).
- The increase effective April 1, 2013 is to be applied to the individual's base pay that was in effect on April 1, 2013, after any changes that resulted from the application of the in-range salary movement in accordance with the Performance Management Program for Executives (EXPMP) for the 2012-2013 performance management cycle.
- Executives who received an individual performance rating of “Did not Meet” (Level 1) for the 2012-2013 performance management cycle are not eligible for this base pay increase.
- In the interest of ensuring consistency across the core public administration, departments must round all salary calculations to the nearest multiple of $100. Salary calculations ending in 50 must be rounded up to the next multiple of $100.
- Approval date: November 21, 2013
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: