Joint Union/Management Task Force on Diversity and Inclusion
The Joint Union/Management Task Force on Diversity and Inclusion was created in to bring together representatives from across the public service and the public sector bargaining agents to examine how to strengthen diversity and inclusion in the government. More specifically, the Task Force will put forward recommendations and an action plan to support diversity and inclusion over the longer term.
The Task Force is comprised of a steering committee that guides the work of a technical committee. Both committees include equal representation of Employer and Bargaining Agent representatives. The Task Force has been established for a one-year period with a two-phase reporting schedule, a mid-year progress update and a long-term action plan.
Learn more about the Task Force and its members.
The Task Force members bring with them an impressive body of knowledge and experience on issues regarding diversity and inclusion.
- National Joint Council
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- The Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
- Canadian Association of Professional Employees
- The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers
- Employment Equity in the Public Service of Canada 2014-15
- Association of Professional Executives of the Public Service of Canada (APEX)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: