Digital Government Community Awards 2022: participation guidelines
These guidelines apply to all award categories.
For each category, nominations will be narrowed down to a shortlist of 3 nominees and then a winner. The contact person identified in the nomination package will be informed if their nomination is shortlisted. Individuals who submitted a nomination that is short-listed will be invited to submit a 2-minute video about the individual or team. Only shortlisted nomination will require a video.
These videos will be used for the 2022 awards ceremony and a disclaimer will need to be signed and returned to the Chief Information Officer Branch, Committee Secretariat, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The awards are open to public servants working in the Government of Canada.
- Nominees must have been public servants during the 2021–22 fiscal year. Team nominations may include members from several Government of Canada organizations.
- Teams must not exceed 15 individuals, including external partners. Only 15 award certificates will be provided to winning teams.
- Only one team or individual will receive an award. If no nomination meets the criteria for an award in a particular category, no award will be presented in that category.
Who can submit a nomination?
- Any Government of Canada employee may submit a nomination.
- Each nomination must be endorsed by the nominator’s chief information officer (or equivalent) before being submitted.
- Nomination forms that are missing required information will not be evaluated, and the selection committee will not look at additional documents or information.
- To be considered, nominations must meet all of the criteria for the category in which they are submitted.
To submit a nomination
- Read the criteria for each award and the evaluation guidelines.
- Choose the category that best suits your nomination. Nominations will only be considered in one category. Nominations that are submitted in more than one category will rejected by the selection committee.
- Nominations must meet all criteria to be selected.
- Complete the nomination form (accessible only on the Government of Canada network).
- Submit the completed nomination form to the awards team at email@example.com.
Deadline for nominations: March 7, 2022
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have questions after that, contact the CIOB Committee Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominators are encouraged to consult key direction-setting and policy resources in drafting their submissions, for example:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: