Impact Canada Initiative
- [ PDF version ]
Expression of Interest
An Expression of Interest is the first step in a transparent process that the Impact and Innovation Unit (IIU) uses to assess the alignment between a proposed project/initiative and the goals and outcomes of Impact Canada.
The IIU accepts Expressions of Interest from Canadian federal departments. Those departments that would like to work with the IIU are invited to submit an Expression of Interest through the following process:
- Use the Expression of Interest template included in this document to describe your proposed project/initiative.
- Be as concise as possible with your responses; however, do not leave out important information in order to be brief. Where possible, provide supporting materials to strengthen your proposal (e.g. research articles, consultation or performance reports).
- Answer all questions as best as you can. Incomplete answers will not necessarily result in the IIU not selecting your project/initiative.
- Send your completed Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation that it has been received.
- Expect your Expression of Interest to be assessed within four (4) weeks from the date of receipt. In addition, an IIU team member may contact you during this assessment period to ask follow-up questions.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: