Ice and snow sculptures are an iconic Winterlude must-see. Explore the Capital Region in search of these masterpieces. Look around, they’re everywhere!
Discover interactive light structures as well. They will add a touch of colour and light to the urban winter landscape.
Watch world-renowned carvers at work. You’ll be amazed by their talent.
- Canadian Ice Carvers’ Society Ice-Carving Challenge
- Canadian Ice Carvers’ Society's Ice-Carving Speed Challenge
- Canadian Museum of Nature Mastodon Ice Sculpture
- Louis Riel commemorative ice sculpture
- Fire & Ice Winter Festival — Ice sculptures
- Ice Carving demonstration at the Bytown Museum
- Ice sculptures on the Kipnes Lantern
Admire beautiful snow sculptures spread out across Ottawa and Gatineau.
Interactive light structures
Enjoy memorable moments exploring interactive light structures at different Winterlude destinations.
- Lights & Interactivity Path
- A Warm Hug
- Halo – Public Art Installation
- Geometric Crystalline
- Oscillation and Cycle
- Night Lights: A creative Art and Light Festival!
There’s so much to see and do at Winterlude! Explore the calendar of events and use the filters to narrow your search.
- Date modified: