Young Canada Works – Parks Canada
Description of the program
Parks Canada hires youth to work in all of the National Parks, National Historic Sites and National Marine Conservation Areas across Canada.
There are year-round paid opportunities for youth 30 and under in offices and in the field.
Duties can include:
- Visitor services;
- Heritage presentation activities;
- Assistance on the waterways; and
- Office support
Who can apply
The Young Canada Works Program consists of two summer job programs for students and two internship programs for college and university graduates. Employer eligibility varies by program.
To read more about employer eligibility, see:
- Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations (Summer job program)
- Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages (Summer job program)
- Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage (Internship program)
- Young Canada Works at Building Careers in English and French (Internship program)
Varies by program
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: