Immigration and citizenship

Apply to travel, study, work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection, check the status of your application or find a form.

Special program to resettle Afghans who assisted Canada

Canada is implementing special immigration measures for Afghans who assisted Canada. Find out what to do if you think you may be eligible.

Services and information


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: