Science and innovation
Scientific research, funding, datasets, innovation support, facilities and educational resources.
- Post-Secondary Institutions Strategic Investment Fund
- Federal Science Library
- Federal research funding collaboration
- Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Atlas of Canada
- Nautical charts and services
- Tides, currents and water levels
- Geodetic reference systems
- Web clock (Official time across Canada)
Services and information
Funding and awards for scientific research, research infrastructure and research networks.
Government research and resources on a wide variety of scientific topics.
Government data, statistics, analyses and archival information to assist with research and discovery.
Government research centres across Canada and how to partner with or access these facilities.
Funding, collaboration, commercialization and licensing resources to help fuel innovation.
Protecting your intellectual property, trademarks, copyright and using IP as a business tool.
A directory of government scientists and research professionals.
Activities, lesson plans, videos and more to help youth learn about science and technology.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: