Accessibility feedback process
Your feedback will help the ATSSC identify and break down accessibility barriers. Provide feedback on the ATSSC’s Accessibility Plan, your experience of our organization’s accessibility, or any other matter related to accessibility. Find out how we'll use your feedback.
On this page
Ways to provide feedback
- Accessibility feedback form
- TTY at:
- 1-866-873-8381 (toll-free in Canada and the United States)
- 1-613-948-8181 (from outside Canada and the United States – long distance charges may apply)
You can also contact the ATSSC at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 613-954-6350
- Mail: 240 Sparks Street, 4th floor, Ottawa, ON, K1A 1A1
You can request the alternate versions of the feedback process by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 613-954-6350.
Formats available upon request:
- Large print (larger and clearer font)
- Braille (a system of raised dots that people who are blind or who have low vision can read with their fingers)
- Audio (a recording of someone reading the text out loud)
- Electronic format that is compatible with adaptive technologies intended to assist persons with disabilities
Note: Requests for documentation in braille or audio format must be fulfilled within 45 days of the request. All other requests must be fulfilled within 15 days.
What we will do with your feedback
Your feedback will help us advance our accessibility efforts. We will address feedback right away where we can. Some feedback may have to be addressed in the development of future accessibility plans. This process will be transparent. The feedback we receive and how we take it into consideration will be included in our progress reports and published in the years between accessibility plans.
Compiling and analyzing feedback
We will analyze feedback for trends and patterns. We will present our analysis and explain the follow-up actions we have taken in our annual progress reports on accessibility and in our future accessibility plans.
Your feedback will always remain anonymous in our public reports. The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response.
To provide anonymous feedback:
- do not state your name or provide any identifying information
- state that you would like your feedback to remain anonymous if your email address includes your name
- do not include your return address on the envelope for physical mail
- Date modified: