FN Herstal M2HB-QCB .50-Cal. Heavy Machine Gun
The FN Herstal M2HB-QCB .50-calibre heavy machine gun is belt-fed, recoil-operated, heavy barrel, and air-cooled. The standard ammunition is C44 armour piercing tracer, which is fired from a disintegrating link belt, fed from the right or left, and operated and fired electrically or mechanically.
This flexible weapon can be adapted to a variety of combat vehicles and ground mounts. It may be mounted on vehicles or on a tripod for ground operations, or dismounted to provide supporting fire.
- Weight: 38 kg
- Sustained rate of fire: 40 rounds per minute
- Maximum rate of fire: 635 rounds per minute
- Maximum range of fire: 1,850 m
- Effective range of fire against armour: 600 m
- .50-calibre ball cartridge
- .50-calibre linked cartridge
- .50-calibre tracer cartridge
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: