Infographic: COVID-19 – Helping the Atlantic economy
The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is aware of the impacts of COVID-19 on your business. We understand that, in these exceptional circumstances, we need to adapt our support to fit your reality.
We are taking action.
We can help clients by:
- Deferring scheduled payments until July 1, 2020
- Confirming eligibility for additional funding and/or flexible arrangements
- Providing information about federal programs and services.
Here is how you can get in touch with us:
Contact ACOA by email: ACOA.information.APECA@canada.ca.
Visit our website at canada.ca/ACOA.
Call one of the following ACOA offices:
- New Brunswick: 1-800-561-4030
- Nova Scotia: 1-800-565-1228
- Prince Edward Island: 1-800-871-2596
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 1-800-668-1010
- Head Office: 1-800-561-7862
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: