Infographic: what does innovation mean to you?
What does innovation mean to you?
A scientist developing a new vaccine?
A researcher observing the effects of stress on behaviour?
An inventor creating the world's best mousetrap?
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines innovation as: a new idea, device, or method; or the act or process of introducing new ideas, devices, or methods.
Innovation can also mean:
- Developing new products and services
- Bringing new products and services to market
- Acquiring and adapting technology
- Building skills necessary for today's economy
For businesses, innovation requires you to:
- Listen to your customers
- Respond to markets, both new and existing; and
- Deliver solutions.
Product development, increased productivity, collaboration and skills building.
Better solutions equals innovation.
Contact us to see how we can help you innovate, adapt and compete.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: